- School transport is run for students’ benefit and safety.
- Transport facility can be obtained only if the school buses are plying in that route.
- Buses cannot take improper deviations for the convenience of the parents of the students travelling in the bus.
- Transport fees have to be paid quarterly. Bus fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- In the event of missing the school bus after school, students should report to the school office and wait there till alternate arrangement is made. Keeping in mind the safety factor, students must not venture to go home on their own.
- Any change in address for pick up or drop option must be communicated by parents in writing to the school office.
- Students or parents having any issues with the buses, driver or attendants should inform the school office to resolve the same.