- Assessment for kindergarten is based on worksheets and activities.
- Assessment for classes I – VIII is based on Unit Tests, Mid-term and Annual examinations.
- Re-exam will not be given to students who have missed a worksheet, test or exam irrespective of any reasons. However students missing test or exam to participate in any activity representing the school will receive consideration.
- A child who has fallen sick is not permitted to come to school just to appear for the test or exam.
- Promotion is based on the day to day work of the student throughout the year and also on the performance in the tests and examinations.