- The Sports Department supports the mission and vision of JEHS and contributes to the pursuit of our expected school wide learning results. We believe that a dynamic and competitive sports programme is a key element to the cognitive, social and emotional development of our students.
- The competitive sports programme supports and extends the regular curricular programmes of the school. Its aim is to promote excellence in sporting achievement and to cultivate the qualities of good sportsmanship, co-operation, team work, respect for others and the ability to win and lose with grace.
- Our programme is dedicated to providing the best possible learning environment in order to assist our students across all grades to meet sporting and academic challenges.
- We at JEHS conduct indoor and outdoor inter house competitions for boys and girls separately in Track and Field events, Kho kho, Kabaddi, Football, Caroms, Chess, Tennikoit etc….
- We conduct Jubilee Premier League – an inter school Football tournament every year for U-14 and U-16 category for boys where students from all over Karnataka participate.